Public Cooking Classes
Public Cooking Class Schedule
Let Open Kitchen hone your skills and introduce you to an exciting array of global flavors through our weekly public cooking classes. We offer individual classes or experience a series of classes that takes a trip through a cuisine. Join our Passport Cooking Club and earn Open Kitchen Rewards for our various offerings, from cooking classes, catering, and dining options!
Trinidad and Tobago Street Food Cooking Class Event date: June 11, 2022 ∙ 10 am to 1 pm Registration Deadline
Grilling & Barbecuing Workshop: Rubs, Sauces & Marinades Cooking Class Event date: June 18, 2022 ∙ 10 am to 1
Spanish Feast – Tapas & Paella Cooking Class Event date: July 16, 2022 ∙ 10 am to 1 pm Registration
High Tea in the High Desert Cooking Class Event date: July 23, 2022 ∙ 10 am to 1 pm Registration
Santa Fe Farmers’ Market Tour + Cooking Class Event date: August 13, 2022 ∙ 8:45 am to 2 pm Registration
Quick Bread & Spread Cooking Class Event date: August 20, 2022 ∙ 10 am to 1 pm Registration Deadline by
Southeast by Southwest Cooking Class Event date: August 27, 2022 ∙ 10 am to 1 pm Registration Deadline by Wednesday,
- At Open Kitchen, we follow strictly to the related rules and regulations regarding COVID-safety.
- All guests taking our PUBLIC cooking classes will be required to show proof of vaccination upon checking in for class. For those who are not vaccinated, we will also accept proof of negative results from a COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the event.
- Public cooking classes are limited in the number of guests so we can provide the recommended space and safe environment for everyone. Register your tickets fast! Read our policies here:
- Please review our COVID Policy
- Please review our Cooking Class Policy.
Join Open Kitchen's 2022 Passport Cooking Club!!
Love FOOD? Love COOKING? Love COMMUNITY? Open Kitchen would love for you to be a part of our 2022 Passport Cooking Club! If you’re as passionate about food-cooking-community as we are, journey around the culinary world with Open Kitchen, one recipe at a time! Your membership earns you Open Kitchen Rewards for our various offerings, from cooking classes, catering, and dining options!
November 2019: Into the Kitchen at Dr. Field Goods Butcher Shop – Baguette & Beyond: French Influence on Vietnamese Cuisine
October 2019: Into the Kitchen at Dr. Field Goods Butcher Shop – A Taste of Northern, Central, and Southern Vietnamese Cuisine