Intimate Dining Circles
Open Kitchen is excited to offer customized and curated private dining events at our location for you and your closest family, friends, colleagues – your “COVID CIRCLE”. We have three dining rooms with separate entrances that provide an intimate, inviting, and safe environment that meets all current NM Health Orders.
We currently offer private dining from Wednesday to Sunday with three time slots (8 am to 11 am, 12 pm to 3 pm, and 5 pm to 8 pm) Modifications to these offerings may be available upon request.
Below are some sample private dining menus to inspire your planning. These can be customized for your private events as seated dinner, chef demonstration dinner, or a hybrid. A cocktail reception can precede the dinner as an option. You can also suggest a theme or specific menu you’d like for your private event!
Each Private Dining Event:
- Includes selected food menu, private chef team to curate your dining experience, dedicated service team, dining service ware, and private dining room. Full buy-out of Open Kitchen’s space of 3 private dining rooms may be available. Please let us know if this is an option you’d like to discuss.
- Approximately 3 hours in length.
- Minimum of 6 guests and a maximum of guests per the NM Health Order restriction on “mass gathering.”
- Minimum fee of $650 for most dining menus (for up to 6 guests) plus 20% facility/service fee and applicable taxes.
- Add-ons such as nibbles, decorations, music, floral, alcohol service, wine pairing/tasting/education, etc. are available.
- Please review our COVID Policy.
- Private event hosts wishing to provide alcohol please review our Alcohol Policy.
Our Dining Spaces
Our beautiful and unique Open Kitchen space has occupancy level of up to 99 guests, depending on your desired private event experience … from a cocktail reception, curated dining, cooking party, or a blend of these format. We have three dining rooms with separate entrances that provide an intimate, inviting, and safe environment. Please click below to learn more and please call our Chef-Owner Hue-Chan Karels at 202-285-9840 if you have any questions or would like to schedule a private culinary experience.