Intimate Dining Circles
Open Kitchen is excited to offer customized and curated private dining events at our location for you and your closest family, friends, colleagues – your “COVID POD”. We have three dining spaces with separate entrances that provide an intimate, inviting, and safe environment that meets all current NM Health Orders.
Each private dining event is approximately three hours in length with a minimum of six guests and a maximum of guests per the NM Health Order restriction on “mass gathering.” The minimum fee is $650 for most menus (for up to 6 guests) plus 20% service/facility fee and applicable taxes. This includes all food ingredients, a dedicated chef team to prepare and curate your dinner experience, an attentive service team, and dining service ware. Add-ons such as wine pairing/tasting/education service, decoration, music, floral, State licensed servers and bartenders, etc. are available. Private dining event hosts wishing to provide alcohol please review our Alcohol Policy.
Open Kitchen is NM Safe Certified in COVID-Safe practices and we are diligent in adhering to the following:
- Wearing masks and frequently washing hands.
- Adhering to the current NM Health Order regarding “mass gathering” and “indoor dining” capacity limits
- Ensuring continuous sanitation and following of extensive cleaning procedures
- All Open Kitchen team members are screened for COVID-19 related symptoms before their shift begins.
What We Ask of You:
- Please wait to cook with us if you are feeling sick.
- Complete a COVID Declaration of Wellness when arriving for a private cooking event.
- Wash/sanitize your hands prior to entering our facility and wash/sanitize your hands frequently during your event.
- Practice social distancing and wear masks while cooking until seated at your table and/or dining.
November 2019: Into the Kitchen at Dr. Field Goods Butcher Shop – Baguette & Beyond: French Influence on Vietnamese Cuisine
October 2019: Into the Kitchen at Dr. Field Goods Butcher Shop – A Taste of Northern, Central, and Southern Vietnamese Cuisine