Open Kitchen is NM Safe Certified in COVID-Safe practices and we are diligent in adhering to the following:
- Wearing masks (optional) and frequently washing hands.
- Adhering to the current NM Health Order regarding “mass gathering” and “indoor dining” capacity limits.
- Ensuring continuous sanitation and following of extensive cleaning procedures.
- All Open Kitchen team members are vaccinated and/or can demonstrate proof of negative results from a COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of their shift. Further, all Open Kitchen team members are screened for COVID-19 related symptoms before their shift begins.
What We Ask of You:
- Please wait to cook/dine with us if you are feeling sick and/or experiencing symptoms associated with COVID 24 hours prior to attending an event, e.g., fever or chills, new loss of taste or smell, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- If required, complete a COVID Declaration of Wellness when arriving for a PRIVATE event.
- All guests taking our PUBLIC cooking classes/events will be required to show proof of full* vaccination upon checking in for class. For those who are not vaccinated, we will also accept proof of negative results from a COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the event. Further, you will need to allow us to take and record your temperature via a handheld thermometer upon check-in.
- *NOTE: Per the CDC, people are considered fully vaccinated: 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
- Wash/sanitize your hands prior to entering our facility and wash/sanitize your hands frequently during your event.
- Practice social distancing and wear masks** when not drinking, eating, or cooking. **NOTE: For PUBLIC cooking classes/events, masks are optional in accordance with state regulation.