Open Kitchen is NM Safe Certified in COVID-Safe practices and we are diligent in adhering to the following:
- Wearing masks and frequently washing hands.
- Adhering to the current NM Health Order regarding “mass gathering” and “indoor dining” capacity limits
- Ensuring continuous sanitation and following of extensive cleaning procedures
- All Open Kitchen team members are screened for COVID-19 related symptoms before their shift begins.
What We Ask of You:
- Please wait to cook/dine with us if you are feeling sick.
- Complete a COVID Declaration of Wellness when arriving for a private event.
- Wash/sanitize your hands prior to entering our facility and wash/sanitize your hands frequently during your event.
- Practice social distancing and wear masks when not drinking or eating.